[NMCycling] Roos CX registration open

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Nov 24 11:42:42 MST 2021

Crossers:

Registration is open for the Roosevelt CX on Sunday 11/28.  USAC graciously let me change my permit so it will still be USAC sanctioned.  Roosevelt is a classic CX course in NM., and has always been one of my favorites.  I think this our 20th year at Roosevelt.  (It would be 21st but we did not do on ein 2020)  It will be about  1/3 grass and there will be a couple of decent runups. The county is letting us use one of their fields at Los Vecinos comminuty center.  The county has not let us use any of their fields for about 6 years, so that is really cool.  Do to smallish numbers this year, we will do this in two starts instead of four, but all NMCX categories will be scored.

PREREGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT FRIDAY 11/23/21
After that, YOU CAN STILL RACE, BUT IT WILL COST YOU AN EXTRA $10.

Info https://bcdracing.com/2021rooscx.html
Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSds8VvkNZdiLKhlK2yA2LeIEM0JoCw3i78YNUuQgl_d9xasFQ/viewform

yourstruly at fastmail.com