[NMCycling] Cervelo S3 48cm for sale

Jane Cudney-Black jcudney at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 20:19:04 MDT 2021

My mom is selling her super sweet S3, details are on her marketplace
listing, and copied below.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/637662294285392/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A91a0735c-2738-4734-b71f-86b172b6f1c8

Cervelo S3, Sram Red Etap electronic shifters, disc brakes, 48 cm frame
(small)
$4,495
Listed 2 hours ago in Albuquerque, NM
<https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/albuquerque/>
Message
Details

   - Condition
   Used - Like New
   - Material
   Carbon Fiber
   - Bicycle Type
   Road Bike
   - Bicycle Wheel Size
   700

This is a 2017 Cervelo S3. Lightly used. Probably no more than 500 miles.
Carbon frame, carbon wheels, tubeless tires, electronic shifters, disc
brakes, carbon handle bars, SRAM Red eTap controls. This is an Aero bike
and weighs only 20 lbs. Frame is 48 cm which is for smaller people (I am
5'2" woman). Seat is Cobb Max, again a woman's seat. If you want something
that is light and fast and shifts like a dream, this is it. Will provide
shipping within continental US.