[NMCycling] Capulin Cx preride

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sat Oct 16 13:10:22 MDT 2021

I am going to go work a little on the Capulin CX course tomorrow.  (Race is 10/23, next Saturday) If you would like to preride come by about 3PM and I will take you around a lap.  I think the new course is very improved over the NMCX race we did up there in 2015.  There is nothing really scary technical, though there are some twisty bits.  Info on the race is at https://bcdracing.com/2021capulin.html I will post a course report on Sunday after I ride. Also online registration is now live at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMVn4QX72V-YAAxbeNsO0AQWJt9GeSc0ZeZBStmwKsheuWVQ/viewform

yourstruly at fastmail.com