[NMCycling] Sacramento Rim Roller is a Go!

Chris Hereford cnhereford at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 08:37:50 MDT 2021

Too cold!
Moo

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 8:26 AM, Nathan Berg<thebikefitter at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi All, apologies for the late update!  The SRR is officially a go, happening Saturday November 6th.  Registration here:http://nm-es.weebly.com/srr-registration.html
Info:http://nm-es.weebly.com/sacramento-rim-roller.html

Happy trails!Nate
Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388