[NMCycling] Fwd: Cycling NM Interest

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Sep 1 12:23:16 MDT 2021

Forwarding this to the list.

yourstruly at fastmail.com

----- Original message -----
From: Jeremy Liska <jlliska at yahoo.com>
To: "hawke at bcdracing.com" <hawke at bcdracing.com>
Subject: Cycling NM Interest
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 16:43

Hi Hawke -

I’ve been cycling in NM for about 7 years now. As much as I’ve enjoyed the Bosque trail and endless trips up and down 313, I’ve always had an interest in trying to explore the idea of a paved trail along the Rio Grand. Do you know of any groups who have tried to lobby for this? I’m sure it’s an uphill battle due to tribal lands etc, but would be huge for cycling tourism.

Anyway, I feel like now is the time to lobby with an infrastructure package on the way. Interested in your thoughts.

Kr,
Jeremy Liska

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>