[NMCycling] Tuesday crit 9/7 etc

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sun Sep 5 00:38:53 MDT 2021

Critters,

I am hoping that the paperwork will come through for the crit on Tuesday.  My gut feeling is that we have about a 75% chance of the county being able to get the permit on time for Tuesday and 90% that we can get it by the next Tuesday.  In the event that we don't get it on 9/7, my backup plan is to do a mexican crit on Crick Dr and and Hawking Dr. this would not be closed but it is pretty quiet back there.  This is just east of the Journal Pavilion.

I will let you know Tuesday as soon as I know.  Unfortunately since Monday is Labor day that we will have to make the call Tuesday.  Hopefully we will be on the Bates course.

Backup course see:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/35%C2%B000'01.1%22N+106%C2%B036'57.5%22W/@35.0003056,-106.6172233,858m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d35.0002906!4d-106.6159628?hl=en

Directions and such are up on the site at
https://bcdracing.com

Caio,

yourstruly at fastmail.com