[NMCycling] Need an odd bike part...

mike malucero at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 10:17:39 MDT 2021

I need a cable clamp assembly (clamp parts) for a Campy Record 11 speed rear derailleur. I have a bolt that will work, but would like the parts that actually hold the cable. Sorry I don’t have a pic of what I need, they're gone. I’m guessing anything from up or down the Campy line would work, Chorus etc. And possibly from various years. I don’t have a stash of Campy stuff. None of my Shimano old parts will work.
Hopefully a part from a crashed derailleur, or some such.
I’ll cruise the bike shops in the next day or two, but thought I’d ask here.
Willing to pay reasonably.

Thanks lots,
mike lucero