[NMCycling] TNC on 9/14

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sat Sep 11 22:34:38 MDT 2021

Critters,

Turnout was kinda small on 9/7, maybe just because of the holiday, but in any case, I am going to ask riders to RSVP for 9/14. It would be good to have a rough idea of how many folks plan on coming. That way we can see if we should combine races, or have a separate A and B. Also if you can be a marshal for the race you are not doing, I will comp your entry. We need 2 per race, maybe just one if my son can help out, but it is pretty essential that we have someone to watch both ends of the course. If someone has a friend/family member coming but not racing they could do this too, and we will comp your entry. So if you can help out let me know.

To RSVP see the links on bcdracing.com or go directly to the signup here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGxWaWYT1Pb3j-6btSsdIc_ghub_QpA560I1jCBn6CoNkGZg/viewform

yourstruly at fastmail.com