[NMCycling] Tuesday CX

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Sep 15 11:07:07 MDT 2021

Critters and Crossers,

Tuesday Cyclocross starts next Tues 9/21.  Here is the tentative sched:

9/21 Tuesday 6:10PM Roosevelt Middle School in Tijeras
9/29 Wednesday 6PM Pine Flat Picnic Area info coming
10/5 Tuesday 6PM Hay's Honey and Apple Farm, tent.
10/12 Tuesday 5:45PM Hay's Honey and Apple Farm, tent.
10/19 Tuesday 5:45PM Hay's Honey and Apple Farm, tent.
10/26 Tuesday 5:30PM Sunnyslope, South Albuquerque, tent.We will try to keep Sunnyslope going through November on Tuesdays at noon like they do in Durango, if enough people can make it.

Turnout for the last two TNC's was kind of small.  I thought that maybe the roadies would be interested in a few more, but that is obviously not the case.  Sooo, I am moving on to what I would normally do this time of year and am switching to Tuesday (and sometimes Wednesday) cyclocross. Info at bcdracing.com

yourstruly at fastmail.com