[NMCycling] 2021-2022 CX season

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:25:22 MDT 2021

Crossers,

I have had some questions about the NMCX series this year.  Echelon is running the NMCX series.  I am not the series director.  Everything with a set date that I know of is on the nmcycling..org calendar.  There will almost certainly be a few more after 11/14, but the dates are not set yet.

I am planning on a couple of non-series races, One at Capulin on 10/32 and a race 12/12 for those not going to nationals.  I think these are better left out of the series as I do not want to penalize riders who want to do nationals or Day of the Tread.

I am also doing a Tuesday (and sometimes Wednesday) series starting tomorrow.  I am going to try moving them to noon in November in hopes that some folks get get out for a long lunch.

Info for my stuff is at bcdracing.com

Get those tires glued on.  :)

Caio,

yourstruly at fastmail.com