[NMCycling] Dangerous dogs on Gutierrez

DAVID MARJON dlmarjon at msn.com
Sun Sep 26 16:00:11 MDT 2021

Hi,

In the State of New Mexico the owner is responsible if their dog(s) is fenced, on a leash or roaming around and bites anyone.
Call any attorney and you will be surprised to find out that the owner of the dogs will be held legally and financially responsible for the actions of the biting dogs.

David

Sent from my iPhone