[NMCycling] Old bike race VHS tapes

Jennifer Buntz bikefunsafe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:34:46 MDT 2021

Hi,
Quite a few old VHS tapes of the Tour and other bike races were donated to
Duke City Wheelmen.  I'm not really sure what to do with them.  If any of
you want them, say to watch while training this winter, please let me
know.  I don't have an inventory, you'll have to look for yourself, or just
take the two boxes they are in.

I also have an old-school trainer, front wheel block and orange "trainer
tire" for a back wheel that someone is welcome to have.

I'll be able to meet up with anyone interested on Monday, most any time.

Thanks
Jennifer Buntz