[NMCycling] junior in Roswell

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:21:20 MDT 2022

Hello,

I was contacted by a rider in Roswell who is interested in racing MTBXC and maybe road if he gets himself a road bike.  He is about 17.  He is interested in smaller grass roots races that are not too far from Roswell.  There are some smaller events and rides sometimes that do not make it onto my calendar.  He in interested in getting into the loop for racing. Is anyone on this list in Roswell, Artesia, Clovis or Carlsbad?  Even if you are just riding that might help him out.
Aidan Rutley <aidanrutley9 at gmail.com>

Thanks

yourstruly at fastmail.com