[NMCycling] TNC Results and Photos

Joey Bacala joey.bacala at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:51:54 MDT 2022

As Hawke mentioned, I will be taking over the Tuesday Night Crits. Races
will be *weekly *unless otherwise noted.

Thanks to all for a beautiful afternoon of racing. The winds shifted from
cross to head/tail just before the start of the B race and created some
really fun racing conditions. Huge shoutout to all of the new faces; it was
great to meet you all. Top 3 results below. A few select photos from the
race are available here <https://photos.app.goo.gl/E5uHZe2aVXVif7Ry9>.

*Beginner Race*

   1. Christian Prout
   2. Andrew Ferguson