[NMCycling] Spring-Fondo Group Ride- Plus Beer! Santa Fe

Irena Ossola ossola.irena at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:26:11 MDT 2022

Spring-Fondo Group Ride!!!

Come Join me and have a beer!!     It’s on me!!!

Group ride for cyclists, bike enthusiasts and anyone wanting to ride or
hangout for a beer at the Santa Fe Brewing Company HQ.

There is no sign up, registration, or follow support. Bring a bike, warm
clothing, water, snacks, flat kit and a cell phone.

Also, there is live music from 2-5 on the patio and $2 off mimosas all
day!!!

Organized by local pro racer, Irena Ossola, who grew up in Santa Fe.  Come
support, have enthusiasm for the event!!

When – Sunday, 8 May 2022, 9am

Where/Ride Start – Santa Fe Brewing Company HQ, off the highway and hwy 14
-  35 Fire Pl

Distance – 50miles – Galisteo Loop.  (9-1 or 2 estimate time)

Or if you want to ride shorter (25miles), can do an out and back along hwy
14 with the group start cruise.