[NMCycling] Wheels, fork for sale

philipbsimpson at comcast.net philipbsimpson at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 15:13:14 MDT 2022

Hey all,

I'm cleaning out my bike room, hope you can help!

WTB gravel/road aluminum wheelset $250:

WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0 28h 700c, 12x100 front, 12x142 rear, hyperglide freehub,
includes brake rotors (160 mm) and SRAM PG 1130 11-42 cassette.  Wheels and
cassette are very lightly used, removed from 2019 Salsa Warbird Apex 1 soon
after purchase.  Set up tubeless with Stan's tape and valve.

29 plus front wheel ($75):

WTB 29 ASYM i35 front wheel, Hope Pro4 hub, 15x100mm spacing, 180mm rotor.
35mm internal width, asymmetric rim for more balanced spoke tension and
lengths, good condition, minor scratches and decal damage.  Set up for
tubeless.

29" Firestarter Carbon fork ($300):

Salsa's description is:  "The Firestarter Carbon Fork is Salsa's high-end,
rigid bikepacking fork. This sure-tracking platform features a carbon
structure and 15mm thru-axle design, and the Three-Pack mounts on the
forward portion of each leg allow use of Salsa Anything Cages or extra water
bottle cages."  Retail is $599.  15x100mm spacing.  Steerer tube is over 8.5
inches (was on XL Timberjack with lots of spacers).  Very good condition, a
few minor scratches.  (Wheel and fork combo $350).

Let me know if you're interested, have questions or if you want pictures.  I
can deliver to Albuquerque Wednesday (Aug 3) if desired.

Thanks,

Phil

Philip B. Simpson

1615 Candlelight Dr.