[NMCycling] Cycling West Magazine now in New Mexico

Dave Iltis dave at cyclingutah.com
Mon Aug 22 16:39:24 MDT 2022

All,
Just wanted to let you know that we are now distributing Cycling West in New Mexico bike shops. We are in over 20 locations now throughout the state. The magazine is a free publication, and our mission is to make the world a better place through bicycling.

We have the full New Mexico calendar in each issue, as well as cool articles about cycling in the region, including fix it articles, nutrition, advocacy, bike art, racing, adventure, gravel, and more.

Check it out when you are in your favorite shop soon. If we aren’t in your favorite shop, let us know, and we can look at adding the shop to our delivery list.

We also have a full regional calendar of events in the magazine, and on our website.

Lastly, if anyone is interested in contributing a story, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave Iltis
Cycling West
http://cyclingwest.com