[NMCycling] Albuquerque Dirt Fiesta- vendor spaces and corporate team still open

Seth Bush elcapitan at ziarides.com
Fri Aug 26 08:55:53 MDT 2022

Hi all,

The Albuquerque Dirt Fiesta is large community event that is a great space
for organizations focused onoutdoor recreation. If your business or
organization is interested in joining us as a vendor, please let me know as
soon as possible. We still have limited spots available. And non-profits
are always free.

https://ziarides.com/event/albuquerque-dirt-fiesta/

We also still have corporate team spots available, and it makes a great
team building exercise. Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Seth
--

*Seth Bush* | Director