[NMCycling] TNC Results and Photos

Joey Bacala joey.bacala at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:57:20 MDT 2022

Critters,

Thanks for an incredible season from start to finish. Last night was as
perfect of a night as we could have hoped for, with light variable winds
and cool temps. Congratulations to all the racers that challenged
themselves this season.

By far the most rewarding part of running the ABQTNC this season has been
seeing all of the new friendships blossom within our community. New racers,
seasoned pros, and everyone in between all shared in that unifying
experience of pushing each other to new heights though competition. It
doesn't matter how fast you go or who wins, we all know that heightened
state of existing that racing so often induces. It brings us together to
make memories and stories worth telling.

Results and photos <https://www.selfdeterminedathlete.com/abqtncresults>
from last night's race are posted.

If you're hungry for some more racing, head over to https://bcdracing.com/
to check out some of the MTB and CX races Hawke has planned for the coming
months.

Thank you,
Joey Bacala

https://www.selfdeterminedathlete.com/