[NMCycling] CX Race Sunday

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:00:50 MST 2022

Crossers,

Ryan Travelstead has offered to run the race Sunday as I am out with Covid (not too severe at this point, fortunately).  Course will probably be similar to last week with some possible modifications if there is still mud from last week's rain.  Please sign up online by Saturday night if possible to let him know how many riders to expect.   It is a great cross course.

Info at https://bcdracing.com/2022hubble.html

Online signup at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwo7prAuI1CwJ45r224Lh9SzJdhnmtV5dIRxBVw9QmUpNmSg/viewform

Hope you can make it our and I will see y'all, Lord willing, at Hays in January.

yourstruly at fastmail.com