[NMCycling] 2022 Tour of the Gila

JACK BRENNAN brennan5231 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 10 08:44:21 MST 2022

Good Morning,

I would like to let everyone know about the upcoming Tour of the Gila this spring.  Our race dates are April 27 - May 1,2022.  We are excited about getting back to in-real-life racing!

We will be having 5-days of racing for Men 1,2; Men 3 and Master Men A.  There will be 4-days of racing for Master Men B; Men 4,5; and Women 1,2,3.  The Women1,2,3 race a new race for us and I would like to ask your help getting the word out about this.  We will also be having a 2-day race for the Women 4,5.

To learn more about the Tour of the Gila and to register for our event, please go tohttp://www.bikereg.com/tour-of-the-gila

Looking forward to seeing you in Silver City in the spring!

Jack Brennan
Tour of the Gila Race Director