[NMCycling] OakFlats MTB 2022

Parmenides Orpinel parmenides.orpinel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 22:19:51 MDT 2022

OakFlats MTB 2022 race is scheduled for August 13-14, 2022. The Online
registration <http://oakflatsmtb.com/registerNow.html> closes on August
10th at 11:59 pm. Please read the racing schedule at www.oakflatsmtb.com
before you register on www.bikereg.com
<https://www.bikereg.com/oakflats-mtb>

A few things have changed this year:

   - We are looking forward to our biggest number of entrants in the Junior
   category, with 70+ racers!
   - Pro and Advanced [Cat 1]: now you will go by the "blue bench.” See the new
   map <http://oakflatsmtb.com/maps.html> or strava link
   <https://www.strava.com/activities/7110537882>.
   - Beginners, Intermediate & Juniors: the course is the same as last
   year, but the course is shorter on the backside of Ponderosa, see map
   <http://oakflatsmtb.com/maps.html> or strava link
   <https://www.strava.com/activities/7110622331>.
   - We will have awards after each race (Top Three).
   - The lunch truck will be The Sugabom. Breakfast, coffee & Lunch. All we
   ask is to support them buying something since it is hard to bring a lunch
   truck, buy a lot if you like it! jeje.
   - NOTE: Juniors that want to race short track [ST] and long track [XC]
   need to upgrade to Advanced 19-29. Keep in mind that you are getting scored
   as 19-29, NOT as a junior.
   - Camping is free, possibly for the last time.
   - 1 of the 3 restrooms is not going to be working.
   - The short track is going to be wild with cowbells ringing.
   - We believe in equal payout! Our Male and Female winners earn the same
   amount since 2010!
   - For full info, please visit www.oakflatsmtb.com

Looking forward to seeing you out there!!!

*PARMENIDES *ORPINEL
OakFlats MTB race director