[NMCycling] WTB Carbon Road Bars

Dennis Chavez dengchavez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:42:56 MDT 2022

Hey Hector. This is the stuff I like to equip my builds with. Although not
carbon, they rival most of their carbon counterparts and for a fraction of
the cost.

UNO 115g Light Weight 31.8 x 110mm AL 7075 Road/MTB Bike Bicycle Stem -7°
Black | eBay
<https://www.ebay.com/itm/255628835388?hash=item3b84aa7a3c:g:mywAAOSw8mJh4iCN>

NOS RITCHEY WCS HANDLEBAR 42cm 25.8 ROAD RACING BIKE DROP | eBay
<https://www.ebay.com/itm/304199182524?hash=item46d3af28bc:g:9c4AAOSwxVJgVMqC>