[NMCycling] free

Aaro Heinonen aaropaavo at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 20:05:40 MDT 2022

Hi, All
Cleaning out the garage to move and I have a Yakima top of the car rack, two rails on posts and locks and keys.  The rack was for my old (now gone) 93 Camry wagon, and if anyone wants to make use of these parts, they are welcome to them.  You would only need the connections to your particular model of car.  It would hold two bikes safely and securely.
I also have an old Tacx roller set up where the belts are broken except one from the second roller to the rear roller.  I amnot even sure that it works this way.  I never ride the rollers (Yes, I know that I should ).
Text me, if you want either.
Aaro
505-417- 3507