[NMCycling] TNC + Pro Nats Update

iHuman ihuman at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 21:31:20 MDT 2022

Just finished watching the USAC men’s and women’s crits on Flowbike. Great racing guys! So fun to watch.

The camera didn’t show what happened around lap 10. A touch of wheels? Bunch of riders down. Saw two Rio riders walking to the pit…

Both Rio and Landis/Trek in the second row at the start! Great visibility!

On to the road race!

Safe travels,
elaine
OWL.bike