[NMCycling] Hillsboro Classic

Dennis Chavez dengchavez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:42:03 MST 2022

It should be noted that if there are women who are interested in racing
with men, you are allowed to do so at any USA Cycling sanctioned event per
the USA Cycling rule book.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/usac-craft-uploads-production/documents/USACycling_RuleBook_5_21.pdf

See Chapter 1 Section 1H7.

(g) Women may enter any men’s race for which they are eligible by age,
category, and any performance requirements. They may also enter categorized
races for men that are up to one category lower than their women’s
category. For road, track, and Cyclocross events, category 1 women may
enter men’s races up to two categories lower.

(h) Master women may compete in men’s masters races as follows: (i)
category 1 and 2 master women may enter men’s events for riders up to 10
years above their racing ages; (ii) category 3 and 4 master wom