[NMCycling] Register for the Santa Fe Century by the end of May 5th and save a 5 spot!

Michael McCalla mikelikehikebike at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 15:30:11 MDT 2022

Hi Everybody,

¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

If you haven't already done so, register by midnight tonight to save $5! There is something for almost everybody at the 2022 Santa Fe Century. There will be more than $ 3,000 in cash and prizes for Gran, Medio, and Gravelón Fondo podiums, including a special award for the top 5 over all finishers of both the Gran Fondo and Gravelón Fondo. Or if you aren't feeling quite in form enough to race, sign up for one of the non-timed categories (distances of 20/54/106 road, 25/50 mile gravel).

In addition, there is a free kid's race for riders age 5-10 at the Railyard Park on Sunday at 11:30, registration is online and also in person from 10:30-11:15 at the Railyard Community building, kids will receive the same custom Century number plates and finisher medals as adult riders, and there will be podium awards for the top 5 boys and girls in age bracket (5-6, 7-8, 9-10). We will also have our vintage bike celebration for bikes more than 30 years old, on Saturday during number pick-up at the Railyard.

We hope to see you at the 37th edition of the Santa Fe Century; come join the nearly 2,000 riders this May 21-22 for one of the biggest bike festivals in the southwest.

Please register here:

https://www.bikereg.com/santa-fe-century

For more information, visit our website:

https://www.santafecentury.com/

Mike McCalla
Director of the Santa Fe Century