[NMCycling] CX clinic date change

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Oct 5 23:26:10 MDT 2022

Crossers:
I am moving the CX clinic to 10/16.  We will run the race at Capulin in the rain (if it does rain at race time).  I think it is fine to run a CX race in the rain.   However it seems silly to hold a clinic in the rain in a climate where it almost never rains.

So if you are coming to the race Sunday we will run it rain or shine.  Please sign up by 11PM Friday if you are coming to Capulin CX as there is a 15 rider minimum for the race.

If you really want to come to the clinic but but can't make 10/16 we could do it after the CX race on 10/15.  If this is you, let me know.  If you can't make 10/15 or 10/16 let me know and I will take your name off the registration list.

yourstruly at fastmail.com