[NMCycling] CX clinic

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:52:20 MDT 2022

Hello Crossers,

I am planning a CX clinic on 10/16 at Roosevelt Middle School in Tijeras.  This will be the venue for one of the USAC NMCX Series races.  We were going to do 10/8 but it looked rainy.  It looks a little rainy on 10/16 as well.  We could do later, but I can't do the next weekend, the next weekend has 2 CX races, and the idea is to get some instruction before cross season goes too far.  So we are kind of stuck with that date.

I am thinking of having a beginner group from 9:30 to noon, and a intermediate group after noon.  You can do one or both groups.  This would hopefully be useful for riders interested in racing cross this fall.

So if you are interested please sign up by 11PM Friday 10/14/22.  It takes a little setup and some time so I am setting a minimum of 10 riders for the clinic.  If we don't get 10, I will cancel.  Be aware that there may be some rain showers.  It does not cost anything to sign up.  There is a $20 suggested donation for the clinic.  If you have a friend that you think might find this helpful please let them know.  Info at: https://bcdracing.com/2022clinic.html

yourstruly at fastmail.com