[NMCycling] Free indoor trainer (old)

Bill Blankenship bill1blankenship at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:19:03 MDT 2022

I have an old Kinetic Road Machine tire-on-trainer if someone would like this. Still in good functional shape, you may be able to get spare or upgrade parts. If your indoor bike doesn’t have a power meter, I can say some apps like Trainer Road can provide virtual power for this unit. Based on my perceived effort, the watts from this virtual power are close enough for most people to the power you see from a direct drive smart trainer or power meter.

I am in Santa Fe. Send an email to me at bill1blankenship at gmail.com if interested.

Bill