[NMCycling] CX Race #2 and #3

Michael Abdalla mda at asrcorporation.com
Tue Oct 25 08:19:24 MDT 2022

All,

Thanks to everyone that came out for the Sunnyslope CX race. The second and
third race of the USAC CX Series is this weekend at the Vista Sandia
Equestrian Park (Saturday and Sunday, October 29,30).  Medals and series
points will be awarded each day. Registration is open on bikereg. See
attached flyer for details/times. A few notes for this event:

-         Additional race categories are free.

-         Directions: Turn south on Lowell St., NE off of Paseo del Norte.
Take the first right (Paseo del Norte Frontage Rd.). Turn left at the sign
for the Equestrian Park and proceed to the parking lot. The address for the
park (11809 Pino Ave.) will take you to the South side of the park where
there is no vehicle parking.

-         Please sign up online at
https://www.bikereg.com/echelon-pumpkin-cyclocross

-         Race day registration will be $20 more (We really want you to sign
up online.especially if you need a one-day license).  We will keep
registration open late on Friday (10:00 P.M.).

-         This is a typical NM race.   There will be some goatheads on the
course.  Tubeless tires with sealant are highly recommended.

Thanks,

Mike Abdalla