[NMCycling] Team Contact Info

husen_brian husen_brian at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 20:04:04 MDT 2022

Who is the regents of UNM? Is that the lobo team or other?Brian
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Abdalla via Bike-racers <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 9/7/22  3:04 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com Subject: [NMCycling] Team Contact Info Everyone, I am looking for contact information for the following teams: Squadra Della PistaTeam CSP-SBIThe Regents of the University of New MexicoFarmington Area Single TrackSilver Stallion BikesSouthern New Mexico Mountain Biking Please let me know if you are the primary contact.  If you are a member of one of these teams/organizations…please prompt your leader. Thanks,Michael AbdallaNMBRA Secretary