[NMCycling] Moriarty, NM TT 2022

husen_brian husen_brian at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 19:53:55 MDT 2022

Randy, how about a 2022 version of the old documentary I watched on VHS at Tim Schoeneys house? Or maybe there is a copy that can be made digital.Brian
-------- Original message --------From: Randy Corcoran via Bike-racers <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 9/8/22  11:32 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: bike-racers at swcp.com Subject: [NMCycling] Moriarty, NM TT 2022 Hello-
My name is Randy Corcoran and I promote a bike race called:The Paula Higgins Memorial Record Challenge Time TrialIt is held in Moriarty, NM annually.  Lance Armstrong competed in this event in 1988.I was hoping that, through Bill Stapleton, this picture and info could get to Lance.  It is an amazing feat by Cory and he and our event would like some exposure.Thank you for any help or consideration.Sincerely-Randy CorcoranNew Mexico Velosport Cycling505-440-0603