[NMCycling] Tues MTB tomorrow

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:44:57 MDT 2022

TNMTB info for tomorrow.

We will have some small prizes next week tomorrow night. The course will be more climby and less twisty VS last week. Rain looks possible on 9/13, but the trails do not get muddy easily, so we will run in the rain as long as is does not look too dangerous for lightning. If it rains earlier in the day the trails should be fine. Note we will be at Beavrtown until at least 9/20.  If in doubt about the weather see the Hawke Races FB page for updates, if there are no updates, consider the race to be on as scheduled.  https://www.facebook.com/Hawke-Races-85979633123 general info @ bcdracing.com

yourstruly at fastmail.com