[NMCycling] Tues MTB and CX info

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:33:13 MDT 2022

Tues MTB will be at Hubble Dam (Coors and Rio Bravo) on 9/27.  Be sure to have fresh sealant in your tires.  I have done my best to sweep the goatheads but there are still some strays.  We have had a bumper goathead year, and I predict that one of the winning factors in this fall's races will be having enough sealant in your tires.

There will be a CX clinic, with both beginner and intermediate groups on 10/8, and the first CX (at least in NM) race will be at Capulin Snow Play Area on 10/9.  Registration and flyers are up for both as well as info for the Tueday info at:
https://bcdracing.com/

Hope you can make it out,

yourstruly at fastmail.com