[NMCycling] Tues MTB

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sat Apr 1 17:06:34 MDT 2023

It is looking a bit chilly for the Tuesday MTB 4/4. It would really help me if riders could sign up before midnight Monday. This gives me an idea of how many to expect in the A and B races. It does not cost to sign up and just takes two or three minutes. I am going to start charging a $2 late registration fee for people who don't sign up beforehand to encourage this.  Course will be at Hubble Dam.  It is a fun little loop with a little bosquesque singletrack and some open bits with a few short hills going on and off the levees. Hope you can make it out, and if you are coming, please let anyone else you know about the TNMTBs. I am going to just do kids races once a month and this month it will be 4/25. I will update the website to show this later today.
Signup link at https://bcdracing.com/
Thank you,

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC