[NMCycling] SARIS SWINGAWAY Bike Rack Attachment For Sale SOLD

dave kraig dharry at q.com
Sat Apr 15 13:10:09 MDT 2023

This rack is sold, thank you for the interest!

*SARIS SWINGAWAY RACK *

This attachment slides into a 2” receiver and accepts any standard 2”
hitch rack; bicycle, boat, ski, etc. Will accept smaller insert with
adapter. It allows the bikes or other cargo to swing out of the way so
that rear doors on SUV or van can open freely.

I installed this into a receiver but removed it immediately and never
used it. It is super strong and secure with redundant safety features to
prevent accidental opening and a spring lock to keep it in open
position. It swings open to the right as you face the rear of the vehicle.

It comes with the hitch pin shown for $210. The locking hitch pin is
available through Saris for $39.95 or I will include it with the sale
for $260 total for the Swingaway and pin.

Here’s the link to it on the Saris
site:https://saris.com/products/swing-away-accessory

Feel free to contact with any questions.