[NMCycling] Carbon, fiber repair company

George Tapley georgel.tapley at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 17:58:17 MDT 2023

 Southwest Composite Works closed their operations a couple of years ago.   Maybe they just moved.
Just saying.
George T

 Southwest Composite Works has repaired my carbon frame and son’s handlebars. They are aviation carbon repair certified and I highly recommend them.  John Groth is the president/owner and is a cyclist. We’re lucky to have this local resource.