[NMCycling] A fresh tasting water bottle

Robert Parks rparks810 at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 18:40:45 MDT 2023

Have you ever found that despite your cleaning efforts that your water bottle water tastes just a bit fowl from either that plastic taste or from years of use?
Well I came up with a marvelously simple solution.
Recently, I’ve gotten into the habit of putting a single sprig of mint that I grow in the yard into my ice tea and just happened on the idea of doing the same for my water bottle water. It’s terribly easy to grow and available in the yard throughout most of the year. Just one leaf in fact will do. Give it a try and you’ll be amazed at the fresh taste that you’ll enjoy!
Your welcome!
PARKS

Sent from my iPad