[NMCycling] Fw: [EXTERNAL] Pinarello Dogma Info to pass around

Warsa, James S warsa at lanl.gov
Thu Aug 3 05:57:03 MDT 2023

Posting for someone I ride with. If interested, lease reply and I'll put you in touch.
Thanks.

________________________________

Here's a description:

FOR SALE: 2013 Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Think 2, size 57.5cm for $3,250. The original shifting components were electronic, but the rear derailleur failed after several years and I couldn't get a replacement, so I replaced the entire shifting setup with new mechanical components. It has:

1) Full Shimano Ultegra mechanical drivetrain and brakes, with one set of spare brake pads.

2) Easton Aero EC 90 Carbon handlebars, 42cm

3) Shimano Dura Ace Carbon wheelset with metal braking surface, 700c.

4) Tool bottle.

5) Cable stoppers for electronic components.

6) Paint job is the Movistar team paint job when Movistar rode Pinarello.

I have PDF manuals I've downloaded about the electronic and mechanical shifting components.

There are pictures here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AUJA69akCy2g55NR9<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://photos.app.goo.gl/AUJA69akCy2g55NR9__;!!Bt8fGhp8LhKGRg!GHIHWf66fYeA3czFfJCqZGodFTfs8nWd-Px5o5AwfFlxMGIOZ1UX454OKBhqWU31cJRNElTnD0e9Xw$>