[NMCycling] OAKFLATS STXC - XC 2023 EDITION

Parmenides Orpinel parmenides.orpinel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:45:22 MDT 2023

Hello Rides,

- Today is the last day for online registration, closes at 11:45 pm.
On-site registration is available Tomorrow 3-7 pm. Packet pick up on-site
at Oak Flats picnic area.
- Camping is available for register riders and their family and friends,
not cost. Restrooms available. Not running water. Not fire other than on
designated fire pit.
- course open for pre-ride Friday, tomorrow, 4-7 pm.
- visit OakFlatsMTB.com for more details and directions

Parmenides

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 23:02 Parmenides Orpinel <
parmenides.orpinel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have a few updates on the OAKFLATS STXC - XC 2023 edition.
> <https://www.bikereg.com/Services/RedirectEmail.aspx?despa=http%3a%2f%2foakflatsmtb.com&emid=273096&edid=29382395&secc=29109283>
>
>    - The pay-out got increased. Overall Pro/Advance can make up to $1000
>    for the first place.
>    - We increased the amount of free T-shirts to 150. And some extras.
>    - One more time we are investing by hiring a timing company to keep
>    score of the riders. Fingers-cross this year everything goes well.
>    - The lunch truck will be, “The Sugabom”, They serve fast and hot,
>    within 5-10 min. Please consider buying something from them, it is hard to
>    find lunch trucks that want to make the trip up here.
>    - We are developing a new website, your input is welcome.
>    - Parks and recreation is bringing the climbing wall Saturday and
>    Sanday.
>    - Stay tuned on channel 13, New Mexico Living, to see some of our
>    sponsors be on camera.
>    - Keep your pets on leash at all times, last year we had 2 issues.
>    Please, not this year.
>    - Camping is allowed for Friday and Saturday night.
>    - Swag provided by Chuck grips, Racing Apparel, Fat Tire Shop,
>    Shimano, Nano Jerky, El Mariachi Restaurante, Gyro Mediterranean
>    Restaurant, and others.
>    - Follow us on Instagram and facebook.
>
> Thank you for being part of the racing community.
>
> --
> *PARMENIDES *ORPINEL
> 505-730-2615
> *Race Director*