[NMCycling] GT Youth Stomper Pro 24" Bike for sale

Frances Crockett Carpenter frances at francescrockettlaw.com
Fri Aug 18 14:19:53 MDT 2023

I have a GT Youth Stomper Pro 24" Bike for sale. (see pics) my daughter rode it for a few months and then hit a growth spurt and started riding one of my older mtn bikes that fit her better. Its in great shape. We paid $399.99 for it but would be willing to part for $150.00. Please call my cell 505-507-3687 or email me if you are interested. I live in the far north valley and work downtown so I can meet you in either location.

[cid:c398f905-d57d-4830-b9f3-b6a3ee9fc958 at namprd17.prod.outlook.com]

[cid:c5d9a261-a2c4-4489-b7b4-6ffb7dbd8ae7 at namprd17.prod.outlook.com]

Sent from my iPhone