[NMCycling] NMBRA 2023 State Road Championship

Silvio Menezes nmveloracer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:31:56 MDT 2023

Bike Racers:

   - The wait is over.  The NMBRA will host the 2023 NM State Road Race
   Championship on Saturday, September 30th.  All the information can be
   found here <https://www.bikereg.com/nmstatechampionshiproadrace>.
   - To help us plan, please pre-registered and take advantage of the early
   registration fees.
   -  $40 until Sept. 4 at 11:00 p.m., $50 until Sept. 26 at 11:00 p.m.,
   $60 after that.
   - I will send additional info as it becomes available.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions/concerns, and feel
free to spread the word.

Hope to see you all there….

Silvio Menezes
*New Mexico Bicycle Race Association <http://nmbra.org/> - President*