[NMCycling] 2024 Calendar

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sun Dec 17 10:35:10 MST 2023

Hello,

I have the 2024 calendar up, or at least a draft.  If you are a promoter please check for your event and make sure everything looks OK.  If you would like to add a phone number, email, or registration link let me know.

Also if you are a promoter, or anyone else, and would like to advertise on the calendar, banners are $110/yr or $20/mo for less than a year.  Ad location is first come first served.  I would prefer to have ads renewed around January if possible.

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC
(505) 259-6885
yourstruly at fastmail.com