[NMCycling] Hubbell MTB 2/25

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:19:17 MST 2023

MTBers

Online signup for the Hubble MTB on 2/25/23 is live.

We will use Google Forms for registration. It does not cost anything to preregister. You can pay online or at the race via cash, check or card. I am not going to charge late fees, but please try to sign up by 11:59PM on Thursday 3/23. I need to figure out how big of a crew I need. However, if you do not sign up online, we will have on- site registration and you can certainly just show up on 2/25 and race.
Twisty bosque circuit, some fast open bits, and a a few short hills.
I will try to make it a little longer than the Tuesday MTB course. Race will be about 1.5 hrs. B Men and Women will do a slightly different course from the A Men, avoiding a few difficult sections. Kids course will be easy and much shorter.

info https://bcdracing.com/2023riverpark.html

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC
(505) 259-6885