[NMCycling] Race wheels and some Tires {gravel and TT/road}

Scott H hendricks.scott57 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:55:12 MST 2023

I'm simplifying my cycling life and the garage cleanout continues...

I have a set of the Jet 5+ Black wheels that are exclusive to MBS
https://mybikeshop.com/...ition-wheel-set.html
<https://mybikeshop.com/products/hed-jet-rc5-plus-black-edition-wheel-set.html>

IMO, the best aero rim brake wheel...

1) relatively light
2) very aero
3) super easy tubeless
4) you can actually stop the damn things, even in the wet

55mm rim depth, Sapim C-XRay spokes, 1 yr old, race day use only.

Asking $900, skewers included. No cassette. Can include the Conti 5000 S TR
tanwall, 700x25 tires I currently have mounted for a modest upcharge.

TIRES:

For the TT junkies out there still on clinchers, I've got two sets of tires
for you:

Conti Grand Prix TT, one is 700x23 and one is 700x25, super fast when
paired with a latex tube.  Ridden for three TTs (total of 27 miles) before
I got a set of tubeless TT wheels.  Asking $50 for the pair.

Conti Grand Prix  5000 clinchers, also a 23/25 pair.  New bike take off,
never ridden.  Asking $50 for the pair.

And for the gravel riders, I've got two sets of tires for you, too.

Panaracer Gravel King SK TLC, 700x35.  Mounted, ridden for a short test
ride around the block.  $50 for the pair.

Specialized Pathfinder Pro tubeless, 700x38, new bike take off, never
ridden.  $50 for the pair.

I'm located on the west side of ABQ, can meet anywhere within the broader
ABQ/Santa Fe area.

Scott