[NMCycling] Royal Gorge Six & Twelve - Early Bird Price Deadline Today

Aileen EKS leena8br at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 13:38:27 MST 2023

Don,Check here: https://www.nmbra.org/copy-of-calendar

On Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 9:30 AM, Don Hicks via Bike-racers <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

I really appreciate the heads-up on these races. It helps to get them on the calendar early.There is one however… I am new to the racing scene in the area and there is no mention as to the type of race is being held. If there was a mention of that in the summary that might be helpful.Thanks for all you do.

Sent from my iPhone