[NMCycling] OAKFLATS STXC - XC 2023 EDITION

Parmenides Orpinel parmenides.orpinel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 23:02:48 MDT 2023

Hello All,

I have a few updates on the OAKFLATS STXC - XC 2023 edition.
<https://www.bikereg.com/Services/RedirectEmail.aspx?despa=http%3a%2f%2foakflatsmtb.com&emid=273096&edid=29382395&secc=29109283>

   - The pay-out got increased. Overall Pro/Advance can make up to $1000
   for the first place.
   - We increased the amount of free T-shirts to 150. And some extras.
   - One more time we are investing by hiring a timing company to keep
   score of the riders. Fingers-cross this year everything goes well.
   - The lunch truck will be, “The Sugabom”, They serve fast and hot,
   within 5-10 min. Please consider buying something from them, it is hard to
   find lunch trucks that want to make the trip up here.
   - We are developing a new website, your input is welcome.
   - Parks and recreation is bringing the climbing wall Saturday and Sanday.
   - Stay tuned on channel 13, New Mexico Living, to see some of our
   sponsors be on camera.
   - Keep your pets on leash at all times, last year we had 2 issues.
   Please, not this year.
   - Camping is allowed for Friday and Saturday night.
   - Swag provided by Chuck grips, Racing Apparel, Fat Tire Shop, Shimano,
   Nano Jerky, El Mariachi Restaurante, Gyro Mediterranean Restaurant, and
   others.
   - Follow us on Instagram and facebook.

Thank you for being part of the racing community.

--
*PARMENIDES *ORPINEL
505-730-2615