[NMCycling] Bosque MTB moved to 4//15

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:31:19 MDT 2023

Esteemed mountain bike riders,

As much as I would like to be in denial about this, I am coming down with a fever bug of some sort.  All my family got it, and I was hoping I might escape, and I sometimes do, but not this time.  My step son and his dad, who were to be my crew, are also sick.  Doing a 10-hour day running a race while sick is no fun, not good for me, and risks getting other people sick.

I will reschedule for Saturday 4/15.  If you can’t make that date email me directly and I will remove your name from registration.  It will be Saturday (NMORS) only as there is a little MTB enduro in Cedro on Sunday, and I do not want to conflict with that (and would like to race it myself.)

Some of these things are just out of my hands.  I am very sorry.

Revised info at https://bcdracing.com/2023bosque.html

If you are itching to race, my brother had to reschedule the Mosquero Bear Gravel Race which is now also Saturday 3/25.  It is a cool race, and I would do it if I could.  Info here: https://www.gravelcalendar.com/event/mosquero-grizzlybearcub-1671470034647x912343771116470300

Best Regards,

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC
(505) 259-6885