[NMCycling] Reaper info

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Mon Mar 27 09:07:21 MDT 2023

Bike-racers,
Is the reaper still going on?  Guy from out of town looking for a Tuesday road ride.  Please let him know about the reaper or anything else going on.  Maybe let me know too and I can update NMcycling.com.  Is Nero still doing the Thursday ride up La Luz?  I am not really a roadie anymore.

Baran,
I forwarded this to a listserve.

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC